When looking around for a new office space, choosing the size, location & cost are your main three deciding factors. With a serviced office all the above and plenty more are thrown in on top, all-inclusively of course.
1. Location, location, location - Serviced offices are primarily located in sought after town centres, with all the required amenities within close reach. GLFifty is based in one of Cheltenham’s prestigious regency buildings, with all the modern necessities a short stroll along quaint tree-lined streets.
2. Flexibility & mobility factors - 3-5 year agreements? Dated. Who can say where their business will be in 5 years’ time? That’s a hefty commitment & a headache all in one, simply rent for as long or as little time as you need. Freedom to expand or downgrade without the upheaval of moving premises. From a rolling 30 day contract to 6-12 month agreements, flexibility to suit your enterprise.
3. Luxury fully furnished offices - Hit the ground running without having to purchase a dozen extra swivel chairs, contact multiple internet providers & waste time spent building furniture. Move in & get cracking, wasted time is wasted money. Every office at GLfifty is full furnished, from luxury leather swivel chairs to the latest cat 7 connections, all ready to plug in a connect the minute you walk in.
4. Amble networking opportunities right on your doorstep, within one building there are a huge variety of different companies. When socialising over our all-inclusive refreshments in a comfortable chill out space, get connected! GLFifty is social hub, you may need help recruiting the perfect candidate now you’re expanding. Why not talk to your office neighbour, who conveniently happens to be a recruitment agency.
5. IT Tech & Admin support – There is no costly downtime when moving into a serviced office, with all the support you could possible require at your fingertips. Ready to plug & play, you are ready to hit the ground running the moment you walk in. With IT support & reception cover, there is always someone of site to lend a hand.
6. Renovated meeting rooms – Require a meeting room to meet your candidates or present your next project & seal the deal? All included in your package. With two recently renovated meeting rooms available, use our online booking system to impress your next client. With all adapters, flat screen TV's, white board & a vast range of refreshments all to hand when
7. Need a virtual office space or just a registered mail box? We have those too! If you are happy to work at home, but don't want your business to advertise your personal home address. Then sign up to one of our three packages, all with extra perks such as discounted meeting rooms for when you need to meet a client face-to-face, or your mail scanned directly to you on the same day it reaches GLFifty. Have our prestigious address to match your companies brand.
8. Commute by bike, foot or even prefer a lunchtime run? GLFifty offers shower facilities so you can fit in those extra sessions & steps and still be ready to meet your clients, fresh faced & appearance at the ready. With personal baskets to keep your belongings in, you can fit it all in to your day-to-day routine.
9. Security taken care of, your companies security is always paramount. With a manned reception & discrete 24/7 building security CCTV in place. You have the piece of mind that confidentially & security is always at the fore front of our minds.
10. Saving the best treat till last, our all-inclusive monthly pastries treat. All our regular treats such as a vast range of teas, barista coffees, fruit & biscuits are readily available on a day-to-day basis. However, there is another monthly extra on top is our breakfast pastries for you & your colleagues. Had an awesome month? reached your targets? or even need a boost to get there, then take a one of our monthly breakfast pastries to fuel your fire & keep that forward marching going!
As an all-inclusive serviced office base, we cater for every aspect you could possibly need. Get in contact to book your viewing or required services today.